17th January 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Post Graduate Diploma in Medicine after B.Sc in Physics?

How can I join Post Graduate Diploma in Medicine (cardiology, neuro electro physiology, radio diagnosis) after completing Bachelor of Science in Physics from Kerala University?

19th January 2018, 07:25 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for Post Graduate Diploma in Medicine after B.Sc in Physics?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Post Graduate Diploma in Medicine.

Because only candidates who have completed below courses are eligible to join this course.
MBBS
BHMS
BAMS
BNYS
BSMS
B.Sc Nursing
B.Sc Emergency Care & Trauma Care Technology

At least you should be a candidate of B.Sc Nursing to be eligible to join this course.

I am not sure of the reason why you are interested to join this course after completion of B.Sc in Physics since Medicine and Physics are different fields.

I would suggest you to opt for the relevant PG courses like
M.Sc Medical Physics
M.Sc Nuclear Physics
M.Sc Astronomy
MBA
MCA
PG Diploma in Physics

You can make entry into Research field after completion of PG course.

There would be Entrance Exam conducted to join any of the above courses.

Choose the course as per your interest and have good preparation for the respective Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?