20th February 2018, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Saudi Arabian student to take entry in class 11th in Mumbai?

My son will be completing grade 10th CBSE from Saudi Arabia. I want to know the process to get admission in India for Commerce or Science stream in any college / school in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  2. Admission in schools of Mumbai is possible for student from Saudi Arabia?
  3. Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India?
  4. Admission procedure to study 11th in Delhi for 10th ICSE student of Mumbai?
  5. What are the documents required to get admission in India from Saudi Arabia?
  6. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I have an NRI quota if I get back to India from Saudi Arab after completing class 11th?
  8. Procedure for admission in IMA? I am a 11th class student
  9. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  10. How to get a good job in Saudi Arabia after M.Sc in Botany?
  11. Procedure to apply for a new school and take admission in 12th class CBSE?
  12. Procedure to apply for a new school and take admission in 12th class CBSE?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in Super 30 for 11th Class Student?
  14. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class?
  15. Procedure to get admission in BHU for class 11th
  16. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  17. Procedure to get admission in class 11th in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?
15th March 2018, 02:20 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for Saudi Arabian student to take entry in class 11th in Mumbai?

Admission Procedure for Foreign students to study in India :

Foreigner students can avail the residential permit after registering themselves at the Foreigner's Registration Office (F.R.O) within a period of seven days from their arrival. Then , they can apply in any of government or private colleges in Mumbai using this residential permit.
In case to get admission in class 11, they have to show their marksheet of class 10 and the residential permit at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?