20th June 2017, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

What are the documents required to get admission in India from Saudi Arabia?

I am Mohammed Ali My sister studied upto 7th std in saudi arabia. She is by birth indian nationality, now she had taken TC from saudi arabian school and willing to take admission in Indian school for 8th std. What are the documents for admission?

Name : Mohammed Ali Hassan

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India for a candidate whose father is working in Saudi Arabia?
  2. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  3. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  5. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  7. Admission in schools of Mumbai is possible for student from Saudi Arabia?
  8. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students?
  9. How an Indian can get Teacher job in Saudi Arabia?
  10. Will my son be considered an NRI for MBBS entrance exam, if studied from CBSE in Saudi Arabia?
  11. Possibilities to get admission at Mangalore in NRI quota for NRI student if place of birth is India?
  12. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  14. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  15. How to complete intermediate while working in Saudi Arabia?
  16. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  17. Refer me some consultancies which will help me get a job as Dental Hygienist in Kingdome of Saudi Arabia
  18. Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India?
22nd June 2017, 01:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to get admission in India from Saudi Arabia?

Yes, she can get admission in any school. The documents needed to get admission in any Indian school are:
- Nationality certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- TC
- previous year certificate
After submitting all these documents some schools give direct admission but some schools conduct entrance exam. Based on the entrance exam performance they give you admission.
The documents may vary based on the state and board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?