17th June 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission through management seat in Anna University for M.E.? Terms and conditions?

sir,
could you please tell me how to get admission through management seats in anna university for doing my M.E. is there any terms and condition please let me know .

28th April 2017, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission through management seat in Anna University for M.E.? Terms and conditions?

Only private colleges affiliated to Anna University will offer you admission through management quota. Just appear for the entrance exam conducted by the university and if you are not able to get admission through counselling, contact the college directly for management quota admission.

They will ask for extra management fee for giving admission for the first year admission. Hence, it will be an expensive option. It depends on the management of the college to decide the fee for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?