30th November 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Private Bank jobs for a distance MBA postgraduate who has 1 year of Marketing experience?

Hi,
I have passed my B.Com with 48% marks. I have also done my MBA with distance education. I have an experience of 1 year in Marketing field. Am I eligible for Private Bank jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  3. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  4. Bank PO job after graduation or managerial job after MBA through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of jobs are available in ITC Limited for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  6. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  7. Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank
  8. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience?
  9. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs?
  10. Eligibility to do M.Phil and PhD in Sikkim Manipal University for distance MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Total course fee?
  11. Best suitable jobs in Haryana? I have done MBA in Marketing/HR
  12. Is there any scope in private MBA in Marketing and HR? Colleges providing good jobs?
  13. Job prospects in private sector after doing MBA in distance learning?
  14. Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?
  15. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  16. How to do MSW in distance mode? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
  17. Private bank jobs after having 3 years of banking experience in Union bank of India? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing in IGNOU for MBA postgraduate with 54.66%?
14th April 2016, 12:53 PM
january2016

Default Re: Eligibility to get Private Bank jobs for a distance MBA postgraduate who has 1 year of Marketing experience?

Based on your previous academic history you are not eligible to apply for the Bank post as of now. But, you have also a job experienced then you can have some chances to apply in the banking sector but generally, to apply for the bank job candidates must have minimum of 50% throughout his/her academic career.

So, if looked from your academic career point of view you are completely not eligible bu according to the job experience you are eligible.
Better to go with the job manual of Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?