8th November 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Software Engineering after 9th?

How can I do software engineering course after 9th .Which subject I can take to do software engineering After 9th software engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a software engineer after passing 9th? What is the procedure to become a sofware engineer?
  2. How can I join in Indian Army as engineering? I am a class 9th student
  3. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  4. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?
  6. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS?
  7. How to become a software engineer after passing class 9th?
  8. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  10. What is the difference between IT Software Engineering and Software Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do software engineering with commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can a 9th grade student prepare for entrance exam of AIIMS?
  13. Difference between software engineering and computer engineering? Is computer engineering basic for software engineering?
  14. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  15. Can I get direct admission in 12th without having 10th leaving certificate?
  16. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  17. Is it possible for commerce student to take software engineering?
  18. How to become a software engineer after completing my BSc CS? How to join software engineering?
8th November 2015, 07:40 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do Software Engineering after 9th?

After the 9th standard to be a software engineer you have to travel a long distance as for that you need to first qualify the 12th from the science stream with PCM and then after it have to qualify the written exam for the admission in engineering after that you could apply for the B.tech in Software engineering.

The scope of the software engineering is very wide as very few professionals in this field are there and many multi national companies also provide the best facilities and accommodation facilities for their employee in this field.

Companies that you can join in this field are-

>> Microsoft

>> IBM

>> Google

>> Facebook

>> Twitter

>> HCL

>> H.P.

>> Realtek
8th November 2015, 10:10 PM
Mohit.Bansal

You cannot do software engineering directly after 9th. For software Engineering course you have two ways to do that is
1>> 10th + 12th(Physics+Chemistry+Mathematics)+ B.E/B.Tech(Software Engineering)
2>> 10th + Diploma(Software Engineering)+ B.E/B.Tech(Software Engineering)

So first of all you have to complete your 10th and after that you can choose 12th with Physics,Chemistry,mathematics subjects or diploma in Software Engineering. After completin of this you have the option to complete bachelors in Software Engineering.
8th November 2015, 10:29 PM
Career advisor

Software Engineer:
As you are in 9th class,so you should focus more on that,you can join computer institute to get aware of the computer and learn the basic languages like C,C++,Java etc.
After clearing the 10th class you should take non-medical stream along with the subject of computer science.
After 12th class,You should appear for the JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) to get admission in top colleges of India like IIT'S,NIT'S,BITS Pilani etc,where you can do computer engineering of 4 years,after that you can join any company as software engineer.
8th November 2015, 11:19 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to purse the engineering course after the 9th class.

To purse the engineering course the required eligibility criteria is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the recognised board.
* Candidates must have the PCM as main subject in the 10+2.

So you need to first pursue the 10+2 to get the admission in the B.tech course and get the admission in the different stream.
8th November 2015, 11:34 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

First of all you should have to complete your 10th ,12th after completing you can apply for this course.

After passing 12th you can get admission in Bachelor degree like B.Tech/B.E.For admission in B.Tech /B.E. you have to qualify JEE entrance exam.

There are a lots of job opportunities in this field.

There are some courses are available in this field are as given below:-
Diploma in software engineering
Bachelor of engineering
Bachelor of science in software engineering
Master of science in computer technology.
8th November 2015, 11:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, the class 9th passed candidates are not eligible to get the admission in the engineering courses.

As the minimum required eligibility to get the admission in the engineering courses is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the science stream from any board. So you need to complete the 10+2 to get the admission in the course.

To get the admission in the government colleges the candidates have to qualify in the JEE examination so you can start the preparation as according to the syllabus of the examination.
9th November 2015, 06:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for pursuing bachelor's degree in any stream of engineering is 10+2 from any recognized board. Even 10+2 board exam appearing candidates can apply for the engineering courses.

But you can not pursue software engineering just after completion of 9th standard. You must complete 10+2 from a recognized board then only you can proceed to pursue this course.
27th April 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How many percentages did i required to become stream of engineering courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?