19th October 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing 10th standard to become a software engineer in future?

I had passed my 10th std in cbse with 85% what i should i do for to became a software engineer.? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Just let me know the complete steps which I need to follow to reach my goal. Thank you!

25th October 2015, 10:44 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing 10th standard to become a software engineer in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had passed my 10th std in cbse with 85% what i should i do for to became a software engineer.? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Just let me know the complete steps which I need to follow to reach my goal. Thank you!

You can join +2 with PCM subjects, after that you can join a B.E or B.Tech Computer Science or Information Technology.

You have to score very good marks in +2 and engineering to get a job in campus or off campus interviews.

You must be very good in programming to become a software engineer.

You should have very good knowledge in C++, C#, java etc.
25th October 2015, 08:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing 10th standard to become a software engineer in future?

You should do the following to become a software engineer.

1. Opt for science stream in your 11th standard.
2. You should have Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science as subjects.
3. Study well and score well in the board exams.
4. Appear in the engineering entrance exams and try to score well.
5. Get admission for B.Tech/B.E course.
6. Make sure you opt for Computer Science engineering branch.
7. Study well and build up software engineering skill and start your career in IT field.
21st January 2021, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How many years for software engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?