16th February 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 3rd year B.Sc for admission to any Chemical field?

What is the minimum percentage requried in ty bsc to get admission in any chemical field

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  2. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course? -- [New]
  3. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  4. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  5. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in BSc degree in BSc Nursing
  8. Eligibility required to get M.E admission in IIT Bhu in the field of chemical engineering
  9. Can I jon OTA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Pharmacy? Minimum percentage required in Graduation for this purpose?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 3rd year of B.A.(Economics) to study Post Graduation in Patna University?
  11. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  12. What is the marks percentage required to do internship in 3rd or 4th year of civil engineering?
  13. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  15. Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?
  16. Minimum percentage required to get a job while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. How to do MSc in IIT? I am doing BSc physics 3rd year
  18. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
21st February 2011, 11:24 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 3rd year B.Sc for admission to any Chemical field?

For admission in good college in this field req. first division
14th April 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 3rd year B.Sc for admission to any Chemical field?

what is the minimum percentage required for bsc biotechnology in Mumbai colleges?
28th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

how many minimum percentage required to get admition in biotech field in Ahmadabad colleges?
15th May 2011, 10:04 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

how many minimum percentage required to get admition in biotech field in Ahmadabad colleges?
29th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBA after BSc non medical?
7th August 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.sc (bio)..can i get admission in b.sc (maths).....or b.sc (phy)...or both b.sc(maths & phy)
or further detail plz send at [email protected]
7th August 2011, 05:53 PM
sg1991

The minimum percentage required to get into any chemical field or any other type of field is 60% because maximum companies today demand first division in 10th, 12th and graduation. However you should try to attain 75% i.e honors in your graduation because there is much competition in every field.

Good Luck.
7th August 2011, 07:56 PM
malek basit

hello frnds

can i Doing after 12th C.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?