22nd August 2011, 09:24 PM
ANEESHKRISHNAN123

After B.Tech degree should I search for a job or shall I go for M.Tech or MBA?

Now i am doing my b.tech eee 3rd year. After completing my b.tech degree shall i search for job or shall i go for m.tech or mba?

Related Questions:
  1. What can the future prospects be after getting a BTech Biotech degree?
  2. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  4. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  5. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  6. What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?
  7. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  8. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  9. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  10. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  11. How to join M.Tech after passing dual degree in B.Tech/M.Tech
  12. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech? -- [New]
  13. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  14. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  15. After B.Tech degree should I search for a job or shall I go for M.Tech or MBA?
  16. Online short term courses for Electrical Engineers
  17. Is it fine to do MBA simultaneously while doing job if I dont get a seat in GATE?
  18. What to do after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
25th August 2011, 09:39 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After B.Tech degree should I search for a job or shall I go for M.Tech or MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANEESHKRISHNAN123 View Post
Now i am doing my b.tech eee 3rd year. After completing my b.tech degree shall i search for job or shall i go for m.tech or mba?
It should be a wise decision according to the situation at that time. But get prepared for any sudden change .

I mean to say you that as if you want to get into Software Industry then now at present it is at the edge of Recession. We can't say correctly will the markets get into recession or not.

if does getting into job is mere waste with low salaries.

if you don't want to go for Software industry then you may have good opportunities in your core field but you have to think about the competition level for the same job between you engineering guys.

If recession persists at the time of your passout year then you can go to higher study courses like MBA or M.Tech.
this will be a wise choice because you will not get a good job at that time. due to recission if you get also you will get low profile job it is better to wait for the end of recession period by not wasting the time through Higher studies.

Okay I guess now you got an Idea of what to do after completing your Degree
but three are quite different from each other i.e., if you want to do M.Tech you should prepare for GATE
if you want to pursue MBA then you have to prepare for CAT
if you want to prepare for job interviews you have to exclusively concentrate on Aptitude and Subject skills.

this are all you have to manage after completing B.Tech degree.
but deciding as soon as possible is the most important thing.

All the best for your future.

Regards

~AdityA~
25th August 2011, 10:28 PM
srilakshmi242

Default Re: After B.Tech degree should I search for a job or shall I go for M.Tech or MBA?

Hello friend,

Good to see that you are going to complete B.Tech. Many of the students get jobs while they are studying Engineering.

You try to get job in good companies by next year by attending campus interviews. Because the recession is again touching India. Indian students will find it difficult to get jobs after the completion of Engineering in future days.

Hence, further studies like M.Tech is not a good choice. So, MBA is a good choice.

I have seen so many students now a days taking MBA after the completion of their Engineering.

I think this is the right kind of move in this situation as there is a fair chance of recession to touch India.

MBA students who are having Engineering background are directly given Higher level positions in various companies.

If you have good stuff in you, you can start a new business after the completion of MBA course and if you manage that business well, I am sure that your life will be settled.

Wish you all the best.
25th August 2011, 11:10 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: After B.Tech degree should I search for a job or shall I go for M.Tech or MBA?

Thanks! that you are going to complete B.Tech.

In my opinion M.Tech is not a good choice.MBA is a good choice.

MBA students who are having Engineering background are directly given Higher level positions in various companies.

If you have good stuff in you, you can start a new business after the completion of MBA course and if you manage that business well

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?