15th December 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Which government job i can apply for being a Home Science post graduate?

Hello Sir,

I have completed my M.Sc. (Home Science). Now i want a good government job with good salary. Please guide me which government job i can apply for now?

16th December 2015, 12:03 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: Which government job i can apply for being a Home Science post graduate?

There are many government job you can go with. So, I will suggest you to visit government forum where you will get all the updates for the latest government vacancy.
16th December 2015, 08:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job i can apply for being a Home Science post graduate?

There are wide range of job opportunities for Home science Post graduates in private sector and few jobs in government as well.

Some of the employment areas in which you can find job prospects are given below :

* Food Service Field.

* Institutional Catering.

* Health Care field.

* Research and Development.

* Social Welfare organizations.

* Nursing care facilities.

* Health departments of government.

* Government colleges or univesities.

* Home science education department.

* Home management department.

You can also apply for the following government jobs :

* Food scientist.

* Demonstrators.

* Research Assistant.

* Teaching jobs in Schools or Government colleges.
17th December 2015, 12:14 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

I have completed my M.Sc. (Home Science). Now i want a good government job with good salary. Please guide me which government job i can apply for now?
There are so many Government job available for this who completed their M.Sc in Home Science. You must qualify in the Written exam and Interview conducted by the respective Organization in order to get a Government job. You can apply for the jobs in

- Indian Railways (www.indianrail.gov.in)
- Staff Selection Commission, (ssc.nic.in/)
- UPSC (www.upsc.gov.in/)
- Government Banks,
- Public Sector Undertakings etc.

The candidate can apply for a Clerk and PO jobs in Nationalized banks.
The recruitment will be done by the IBPS (www.ibps.in/).

Apart from this you can also work as Research Assistant, Food scientist, Teacher etc. You can also apply for jobs in state government. The state government staff service commission (like TNPSC, HPSC etc) will recruit candidates for various posts in state government departments.

There are also jobs in psu companies you have to check the vacancy details in the websites of the organisations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?