20th June 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

After completing 36 years will I be able to answer government job exams?

Can i able to fight any competition exams for govt. jobs after competing age of 36?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  2. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  3. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  4. Is it possible for students who have completed B.Pharm to get a government job?
  5. Which exams to answer for government job after completing B.Tech 4th year?
  6. Can I participate in government job exams after crossing 30 years of age?
  7. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  9. Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field?
  10. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
  11. Which are the exams for government job after completing B.E?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  13. How to get Government job after completing B.Arch degree?
  14. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?
  16. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  17. How to get a government job after completing degree?
  18. List of government jobs I can apply after graduation (art) with 48% marks? -- [New]
15th September 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing 36 years will I be able to answer government job exams?

can I get a bank job at the age of 33 with only 52% marks in 10th,49% marks in 12th & 35% marks in B.A.?
15th September 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing 36 years will I be able to answer government job exams?

can I get a bank job at the age of 33 with only 52% marks in 10th,49% marks in 12th & 35% marks in B.A.?
28th October 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I undergone with my graduation and post graduation in commerce on 2000 & 2003 respty.At present I am working as Assistant Programme Officer(APO)under govt of West Bengal,panchayat & rural development dept.I hav to monitor MGNREGA scheme at block level.What course should I pursue in distance education from West Bengal to get better opportunity with my experience in this field?I am now 33 and working as APO for last one and half yr.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?