14th January 2012, 10:01 PM
vinayd087

After completing my diploma in electronics and communication what can I do?

sir i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication and i dont want to do b.e so what can i do pls reply sir

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  3. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  4. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  10. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  13. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  16. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is 2 years of lateral diploma course in Electronics and communication considered as diploma stream or non diploma stream? -- [New]
16th January 2012, 08:08 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After completing my diploma in electronics and communication what can I do?

There are two opportunities in front of you i.e either opting for a job when your studying other course else trying out for a job after finishing the course.It would be better if you can go through the Engineering course because if you choose any other course other than Engineering which is totally not related to your diploma course then you may need to face a question in interview that i.e why did you choose a course which is totally not related to each other.

Think once more and take a wise decision there are many other course which you can try out for like Hotel Management, Aviation Courses,.etc

There are limited job opportunities for diploma students both in the Government sector as well as the private sector.The jobs which you can try out in your core side after completing your diploma are:-
Indian Air Force(Group 'X'trade):-The eligibility criteria of the examination is that you should have passed 3 year Diploma course in Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.More details about the examination will be available in the following link
http://www.indianairforce.nic.in/

Indian Navy Direct Entry Artificer (Diploma Holders):-Indian Navy Direct Entry Artificer (Diploma Holders) Examination is held twice a year.

You can check out for jobs in RRB, Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission,.etc
19th February 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing my diploma in electronics and communication what can I do?

can i do b.tech in robotics engineering after completing my diiploma in electronics and communication...?
17th May 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

after doing diploma in electrinics and communication with 60% wht can i do.... pls reply me...
6th June 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

which course i can do after completing diploma?
15th June 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed diploma in electronics & communicaton. I want a job in kerala. What to do?
10th July 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the course in B.sc information technology
10th August 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir what can i do after compliting my diploma in electronics i can study solor energy in BSC after compliting the diploma
20th October 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I complited diploma in E&C in 2007 , im house wife , now i want to do job , which type of job ll sute me , plz reply
17th August 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of electronics engineering of polytechnic.Can i appear in ssc(je) exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?