18th June 2013, 12:37 PM
kinnu72

Am I eligible to do B.E in Automobile after 2nd year diploma in industrial engineering

i m in 2nd year diploma in industrial engg...am i eligible to do B E in automobile or any other branch of automobile...

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  2. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Automobile Engineering after diploma?
  3. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma? -- [New]
  5. Can I do Automobile Diploma course being a student of 2nd year in B.Com course?
  6. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  7. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  8. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.?
  9. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  11. How to be a RTO officer after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  12. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  13. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after doing diploma(Automobile) with 75% marks
  14. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. How to pursue higher studies in overseas after doing B.E Industrial Engineering
  16. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry?
  17. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  18. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
15th August 2016, 11:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E in Automobile after 2nd year diploma in industrial engineering

B.E Automobile stands for Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile. It is a four-year undergraduate course in the field of Automobiles. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to do B.E. Automobile Engineering course.

Diploma in Engineering holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process. You have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education and get qualified to get admission in second year of Automobile Engineering course.
16th August 2016, 12:09 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E in Automobile after 2nd year diploma in industrial engineering

Automobile Engineering is one of the branch that specifically deals with the field of Automobiles. It is a four-year undergraduate degree course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue this course.

Candidates who have passed Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering course from a Government recognised institution are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E course through Lateral Entry admission process. You have to appear, qualify and secure good rank in LEET examination which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education, to get admission in second year of B.E Automobile course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?