5th November 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

After doing MBA Finance from Sikkim Manipal University how to get a government job?

I am completing mba finance from sikkim manipal university. I want to apply in govt.department. Please tell me in which govt.department i can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Does Sikkim Manipal University provide online MBA banking and finance course?
  3. 3rd semester assignment questions for Sikkim Manipal University for MBA Finance?
  4. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  6. Fee expenses of MBA(Finance) course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. What is the procedure to get a job in IBM after doing MBA finance from SMU?
  8. What is the scope after SSC exam? I have done B.A in Political Science and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  9. Possibility to get job in MNC for a candidate who is pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc in Multimedia and animation from Sikkim manipal university? -- [New]
  11. Which institute is better for me between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA?
  12. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  13. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  14. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get good Job in private sector after completion of M.Com from Burdwan University and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  16. Will I be eligible for government job in Punjab after doing B.A from Sikkim Manipal University
  17. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  18. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
8th December 2011, 05:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing MBA Finance from Sikkim Manipal University how to get a government job?

Hello Friend,
MBA in finance from Sikkim Manipal will not get you any direct job with govt of India. You have to apply for written exams for government job, there are several exams conducted by the respective organisations. You can apply for the written exam for Indian Railway, Nationalized Banks, State Electricity Board, Schools/Colleges etc. Exams are conducted by UPSC, RRB, SSC etc.

Regards
27th October 2012, 08:51 AM
Monika Grover

Default Re: After doing MBA Finance from Sikkim Manipal University how to get a government job?

After doing MBA HR from Sikkim Manipal University how to get a government job?my age is 36.
22nd March 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission for the upcoming MBA course ?
4th May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i am completing mba from smu fresher where i will get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?