19th December 2011, 06:47 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

After failing in 12th can I get diploma engineering without having Transfer Certificate?

after 12th fail can i get diploma engineering admission without having Transfer Certificate(TC).plz reply me soon friends i'm so much tense.Location Bangalore Karnataka.

25th December 2011, 03:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After failing in 12th can I get diploma engineering without having Transfer Certificate?

There is no need of worry regarding your further studies. Matriculation is enough to get admission in to diploma course. After 10th, you can pursue 3-year diploma course in your interested area of engineering. Certain institutions offer admission on the basis of state-level entrance exams. The details regarding the course can be collected from the official site of the institution that offers admission. You can apply for the course through the website of the concerned institution or through postal method.
30th December 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After failing in 12th can I get diploma engineering without having Transfer Certificate?

If i have to get admission in Diploma Engineering,But i don't have Transfer Certificate because i failed in 2nd year puc science.Plz reply me soon any one.
9th June 2012, 11:17 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes you can do diploma even if you are failed in +2 class.because diploma is not a graduation;it is a pre-graduation which is done even after 10th also.
31st May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

After failing in 12th ,if i want to take admission in B.com. ,is it possible .plz tell me soon.
1st June 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

from coimbatore
21st June 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i failed maths 2b in 12th can i have any opportunity afer this ? Plz reply me soon sir
26th November 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

My friend was failed in X class and written exam and passed, in her Transfer certificate they have given failed before passing how can she change failed to passed in Transfer certificate and how can she join the mark sheet in one sheet. Please reply.
26th November 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

My friend was failed in X class and written exam and passed, in her Transfer certificate they have given failed before passing how can she change failed to passed in Transfer certificate and how can she join the mark sheet in one sheet. Please reply.
9th May 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I had scored 73% in 10 but i have faild in 2nd puc what can i do ?
12th May 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in puc 2nd 2nd year pcmb can I do diploma im 10th marksheet (63%)?
9th June 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I m fail in 12th class if i do diploma on the basis of 10th class. but after diploma can i do any degree course's
5th August 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th class science in 2014, i wrote supplement exam for two years to get pass in two subject for two years, by working in a office. I thought of opting diploma now by 10th base. I have school TC xerox as i provided original in pu collage. Can i get admission in diploma collage with only xerox copy of TC?
23rd December 2016, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Can a candidate take admission in hsbte diploma if he cleared this re before first semester exam of diploma will this diploma be valid
30th May 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma course from polytechnic with 10th class but it requires t.c and i have a t.c of after class 12 so my question is - Is this t.c is valid for diploma from 10 ?
2nd July 2018, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Is 12th certificate necessary for Btech after completing diploma cource after std 1oth
27th July 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in Diploma so how i am join PUC. So tell me sir some solutions
5th June 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

After the completion of 10th , I was joined & completed diploma course with good marks, but I want to join in PUC, it is possible to join in PUC after the completion of the diploma course..?
13th June 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I was failed in 12th maths but I am eligible in engineering can I get admission ?
7th July 2019, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I have failed to pass my 2nd puc so now I wanted to join diploma on through basis of my 10th markscard (88%) . So can i join diploma now?? Please reply please
5th May 2021, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i failed in 2puc science can I do diploma in engeering
27th August 2021, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

they issued me fail TC of class 12 in 2019 and in 2020 they gave me only pass migration and pass marksheet , I reappeared as a private student from my school for class 12, this is why they are not giving pass TC ?

My TC has PCNA written on it ( pass certificate not awarded) will any college accept that ?
but i have pass marksheet and migration of 2020 %u2026 please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?