22nd November 2010, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?

By passing 12(science)+diploma in mech.engg.can i get admission to direct second yr in auronautical engg. Have any entrance exam want to give?plz.reply me.thnk.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  2. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  3. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  7. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  10. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  12. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  13. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  14. Which is the entrance exam to give for doing aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  15. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  16. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  17. Admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
6th August 2011, 02:30 AM
Er. vinod kumar saini

Default Re: By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?

yes, you can get direct addmission.
no need of any entrace exam.
addmission will be basis of diploma ogpa
8th September 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: By passing 12th science diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?

i am diploma in civil engineer..so can i get in 12science examination board to direct?9510084806
6th November 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: By passing 12th science diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?

respected sir/madam,i have 2 with non medical and diploma in mechanical engineering with 58% marks.sir/madam can i take direct admission in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering or other degree courses releated with aerospace.any kind of enterance exam i will give please give the detailed and procedure.what is the releated colleges with this course near to himachal pradesh,best colleges.
contact numbers:- 91 98178-19739.
email:[email protected]
thanks for this.
11th January 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi , I had 82% percentage in Diploma mechanical Engineering 5th semeseter. Can i Participate in Lateral Entry Counselling.
19th March 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in civil engineering with 92%.can i join BE lateral entry counselling
19th March 2012, 10:01 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?

Hi dear..........
After diploma in mechanical engineering you have to apply for the entrance exam .....
The details eligibility criteria for Aeronautical engineering are as follows....

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get some more details about your future...

Good luck..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?