18th September 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get transfer certificate which consists details of caste and date of birth?

Respected sir,

My sister has passed the 12th from NIOS. Now she has taken admission in K.C.D.college of dharwad in karnataka. But the principle of that college is not ready to accept the migration cum transfer certificate. He wants the transfer certificate which must consists of the detail of caste and date of birth. Please help me with the information to get the transfer certificate which consists of details of caste and date of birth from NIOS.

20th September 2015, 09:44 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get transfer certificate which consists details of caste and date of birth?

According to my knowledge every transfer certificate contain details of date of birth and category of the student.

But if the transfer certificate doesn't contain details of category and date of birth .Then you can send a letter to NIOS board you a duplicate certificate of trsnsfer with required details.
26th June 2018, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get transfer certificate which consists details of caste and date of birth?

My sister has passed the 12th from NIOS. Now she has taken admission in

c.c.s.u in meerut but the principal get the tc of nios 12 class & migration certicficate soplease get the tc &mc timingly
6th December 2018, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

I had studied only 6th discontinued in year 2002 in Sai Baba primary school in Chamundi Nagar 5th block Rajajinagar bangalore-560010 now how I get my T.C now?
11th September 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir mera certificet nahi aaya hai my roll no.270195162019 dob. 01/01/2000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?