2nd March 2012, 07:50 PM
anitha_ben

How to change from CBSE to ICSE?

Is it needed any other certificate than the normal transfer certificate(TC) from the school my sons studied in Kerala to get admission in Banglore as
the transfer is from (1) cbse to icse and (2) interstate.

anitha
[email protected]

30th May 2012, 10:50 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: How to change from CBSE to ICSE?

Hi Madam,
there's no problem in changing the board till 10th standard. but you should strictly be in one of the board if your ward is in 10 class. wherever you go you may take admission in any board but you have to carry all the transfer certificates of the various schools that your child had studied. All the T.C's must be preserved for future, as for admission into degree and p.g its compulsory to produce all those documents without them your candidature or nativity will be cancelled.

With regards
15th April 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

My daughter gave her 10th grade CBSE examination from kerala calicut. She gave the school based exam. All of a sudden I got transferred to mumbai. There are no CBSE schools close to the place where I stay. There is only one good ICSE school and I want to send my daughter to that school from grade 11. Can she get admission in the ICSE school or not because firstly it is a change of board and also she gave a school based exam in 10th CBSE. Please help me with this reply. My daughter is a good student and I dont want her to suffer.
17th May 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

My daughter gave her 10th grade CBSE examination from kerala calicut. She gave the school based exam. All of a sudden I got transferred to mumbai. There are no CBSE schools close to the place where I stay. There is only one good ICSE school and I want to send my daughter to that school from grade 11. Can she get admission in the ICSE school or not because firstly it is a change of board and also she gave a school based exam in 10th CBSE. Please help me with this reply. My daughter is a good student and I dont want her to suffer
30th May 2013, 10:11 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitha_ben View Post
Is it needed any other certificate than the normal transfer certificate(TC) from the school my sons studied in Kerala to get admission in Banglore as
the transfer is from (1) cbse to icse and (2) interstate.

anitha
[email protected]
Dear,
Yes,There is one more,They are as follow:-
1.Marksheet of CBSE Board Examinations.
2.Migration Certificate.
3.Leaving/Transfer Certificate.
4.And,In sometime Government Stamp Paper said by School administrations(You must ask them complete detail for it before applying to ICSE Board.
4th March 2014, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is giving cbsc class 10 from school base ,did she get admission in any icse school of same city for class 11.please give your suggestion.
8th December 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I got transferred when I was in 9th grade of CBSE. So if I wish to change my board to ICSE or IGCSE board so what's the procedure for it if my transfer is of state level? Please help me out...

Seeking for help
With Regards
Gyanendra Shukla
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?