7th February 2018, 04:05 PM
NISHIT DALAL

After having Diploma in Civil and 13 years practical experience, which further course can be done for better scope?

I completed Diploma in Civil in the year 2006 and since then working in private sector company so Ii have 13 years practical experience as well. Now, I want to study further along with job. So what can I do for my better career prospect?

Related Questions:
  1. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  2. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  4. Need guidance about doing Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture at 41 years age?
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  6. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  7. Completed BA and ITI Civil Draughtsman with 24 years of working experience in Architecture. Which further Diploma course is beneficial to do?
  8. How many posts are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  9. Jobs in Dubai for Diploma holders in Civil Engineering with 4 years experience?
  10. How can I do B.Tech civil after passing diploma civil?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Civil after B.Tech in ECE?
  12. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  13. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  14. AICTE approved universities offering correspondence B.Tech course to Diploma Civil Engineer who has 10 years of worked experience?
  15. What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?
  16. Civil engineering after Diploma in Architecture and 3 years of work experience to find a Government job?
  17. Scope of higher education after diploma in Textile and 15 years of work experience as a Production Manager in Textile Industry?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in Polytechnic colleges in Maharashtra? I am a MSc chemistry student with 59.80%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?