22nd January 2018, 10:30 PM
Lata suthar

After having JEE in High School which graduate course should I choose to become a Scientist?

If I have taken JEE (main+advanced) in 11th and 12th. After this do I have chance to become a scientist? Which course should I go for in Graduation to become a Scientist and join ISRO or go abroad?

28th January 2018, 05:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After having JEE in High School which graduate course should I choose to become a Scientist?

After completion of Bachelor of Technology or Engineering course, you need to apply for entrance exams of ISRO, DRDO to become Scientist.

B.Tech/B.E candidates are eligible for ISRO entrance exams for Assistant Scientist. For this exam, you should have minimum of 60% marks.

You should study well to crack JEE Main and Advanced with good rank to get admission in IITs for B.Tech course.
28th January 2018, 08:25 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: After having JEE in High School which graduate course should I choose to become a Scientist?

You can pursue Bachelor of Technology after 12th to become eligible for entrance examination of scientist in Indian Space Research Organization. Admission in IITs and NITs is given through Joint Entrance Examination.

You can score well in JEE examination for this course. Bachelor of Technology candidates in final year are eligible to apply for ISRO Scientist entrance examination. The age limit is 21-20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?