19th April 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

After HSC exam which stream to choose for HAS?

Hi, my name's josh from moreh i'm appering class X and i dont know that which subjects/strm will be good for IAS, if any one can help me tell me some subjects which are necessary for this service

15th October 2021, 08:37 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After HSC exam which stream to choose for HAS?

To become an I.A.S Officer, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The required minimum educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you have to complete your bachelor degree course.

You can select in any stream as per your interest as candidates from various stream qualify in the examination. Examination is conducted in three stages.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th October 2021, 05:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can select the stream in higher secondary and bachelor degree as per choice.

The required eligibility to appear for Civil Service examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit is 21-32 years.

Examination is conducted in three stages. So, you can appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

For more information about the examination pattern and strategy visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th October 2021, 09:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

There is no bar on discipline to appear for Civil Service examination.

So, you can select the one in which you have more interest. Candidates with different stream qualify in the examination every year.

Examination is conducted in three stages. So, after the 10th you must pursue 12th and than bachelor degree tk appear for the examination.

For more information about examination pattern and syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?