11th May 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch should I choose after passing HSC?

hello sir,
i just nowpassed my hsc in stateboard with 96.166% i can do well in whatever branch i choose please advice me what i can choose i want to become a lecturer please advice
THANK YOU

13th June 2013, 12:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering branch should I choose after passing HSC?

You can select any of the streams in engineering according to your interest. Usually candidates with M.Tech degree are preferred for lecturer positions. B.Tech holders with NET qualification join as Asst professor in Govt colleges. A minimum of 55% marks in B.Tech is required to apply for NET. NET is conducted by UPSC two times a year, June and December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?