18th August 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Age limit criteria to appear for AIPMT?

hello sir I want to ask about limit of age to appear for AIPMT. I want to clear my doubt for my daughter. I have several doubts for the same. Please reply soon. Thanks

18th August 2016, 08:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit criteria to appear for AIPMT?

AIPMT stands for "All India Pre Medical Test". Your daughter must be minimum 17 years old on or before December 31 to appear in AIPMT exam. Also your daughter must not be more than 25 years old. However, if you belong to reserved category, then upper age limit to appear in exam will be 31 years.
18th August 2016, 08:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical Test and it is replaced by NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) along with other state PMT's by this year for admission in undergraduate medical courses from any government medical colleges.

--> The basic eligibility criteria for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years till the 31st December of that year in which you appearing in the same examination. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate ( relaxation of 10% is applicable for reserved category candidate ) from a recognized board.

For further details regarding the same examination you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in or www.aipmt.nic.in.
18th August 2016, 09:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical Test. It is a National level Medical entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for offering admissions to 15% All India MBBS/ BDS course seats in Government and Private medical colleges of India except in the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

Eligibility criteria required to appear in AIPMT examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology and must have passed English as a subject from a Government recognised board.

Age Criteria :-

=> You must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of admission to be eligible to appear in AIMPT examination.

=> The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to appear in AIPMT examination.

=> Upper age relaxation of 5 years for OBC/ SC/ ST category candidates is applicable to appear in AIPMT examination as per government norms.
18th August 2016, 09:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre-medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE on national basis to fill the 15% seats of MBBS or BDS in medical and dental colleges run by central, state and municipal run governments.

For this examination candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for All India Pre-medical Test is 50% and 40% in case of SC/ST category candidate.

AGE LIMIT

** The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years

** The maximum age of candidate not be greater than 25 years.

If you want to get more information then you can visit at the official website of AIPMT: www.aipmt.nic.in
18th August 2016, 09:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Age limit criteria to appear in AIPMT:-

Age limit:-

Minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 25 years till 31st December of the year of entrance examination.

The candidate must have passed the plus two or its equivlent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology with English .

The minimum percentage for general is 50% for SC / St / OBC is 40% for general pH is 45% and for SC/ ST OBC handicapped is 40% .

The candidates appearing for the qualifying exam can also apply. They must have to show the passing certificates complying with the percentage criteria at the time of first round of counselling.

Marks obtained in maths shall not be considered for admission to MBBS / BDS courses.
18th August 2016, 10:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to appear in AIPMT:

Candidate must have done 12th with medical stream from a recognised board and percentage should not be less than 50 for general and 45 for reserved categories. Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years where as relaxation in upper age limit is given to the candidates of reserved categories.
19th August 2016, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir I want to ask about limit of age to appear for AIPMT. I want to clear my doubt for my daughter. I have several doubts for the same. Please reply soon. Thanks
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT 2016 exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provide for reserved category.
19th August 2016, 10:22 AM
shivani sawarn
Member+

AIPMT stands All India Pre Medical Test.

All India Pre Medical Test is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) every year.

These are the required for attempting the AIPMT examination, mentioned below:-

* Candidates must have passed 12th examination with PCM with 50% marks.

* 40% marks required for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

* Age criteria:- 17 -25 years.

* Age relaxation:- 5 years for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

* Nationality:- Indian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?