28th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Age limit and government jobs available in Mumbai for the special backward class?

Sir,

I Shashi Bhandari, Can you pls explain the age limit for govemnt job in mumbai for cast of Special Backward Class.

15th November 2011, 06:34 PM
Beready

Default Re: Age limit and government jobs available in Mumbai for the special backward class?

hello friend,

if you are from backward class then don't worry about age .
because you get relaxation in every sector on age .
up to 35 years you can apply for govt jobs if you are belong to backward classes.
good luck.
9th December 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit and government jobs available in Mumbai for the special backward class?

how many age of gpsc exam candidate
20th May 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I am having 10 years experience in physical education Now I am shifting to Mumbai. Iam seeking government joh in mumbai from tamilnadu please help me to apply for the post
18th December 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I Mahesh Shelar, Can you pls explain the age limit for govemnt job in ( Central Government. State Government ) for cast of Special Backward Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?