18th January 2016, 04:08 PM
chottu mandal

In which all companies I can apply for job? Will there be any problem due to low marks in 12th standard?

Ssir
my class 12 percentage is 59.6 and and my class 10 percent is 70.3 and in b.tech civil i am in my final year my cgpa upto 6th sem is 7.9 what are the companies i may apply for and will there any problem regarding class 12 percent

Related Questions:
  1. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  2. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies?
  3. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  4. Will I face any problem due to low marks in 12th? Tips to get good placement?
  5. My future with low marks in 12th? Possibilities of MBA after low marks in 12th?
  6. Will there be problem in joining Defence services if repeat 12th once again?
  7. How to get into IIM after scoring low marks in 12th?
  8. Possibility to get job in L&T Infotech if secured 55% in 12th standard?
  9. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  10. Details on PGDCA course?
  11. Is 12th low percentage a problem during campus recruitment after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education?
  13. Cant the 12th marks of 59.8% rounded off to 60%? Names of companies which I should consider?
  14. List IT companies which considers low marks in 12th during placements?
  15. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  16. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  17. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  18. Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?
14th February 2016, 02:22 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which all companies I can apply for job? Will there be any problem due to low marks in 12th standard?

Throughout Marks matters a lot in getting job. There are so many companies who give chances to good marks holder only.

The percentage criteria for a reputed companies of Civil engineering are 65% in 10th,12th & B.tech. Apart from the percentage knowledge of speaking language also matters a lot.

As you have mentioned that your marks is only 59.6 in 12th, so i will definitely create a problem at the time of placement. But apart from this there are many more companies which hires on the basis of Graduation Marks only and you can try for those companies.

The list of Construction companies are :
TATA Homes,
Nagarjuna Construction,
Prestige Group,
Shoba Builders,
SFC Pvt Ltd,
Reliance Infrastructure,
L & T, and the list is very big, so there is no need to worry about your marks because if you would have skills then definitely you will get job with a handful salary.

Try to get practical knowledge more and more. Because in construction field you will have train the labor and due to that reason you should be have very strong technical skills along with management power.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?