4th January 2016, 02:41 PM
aneesha cv

Can I apply for PSC exams being an ECE graduate with one backlog?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech(ECE) degree but I had 1 backlog in my 2nd semester. Can I apply for PSC exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Tech graduate with aggregate of 50-55% having 7 active backlogs apply in PSC exam?
  2. Recruitment exams available in PSC to apply for 25 years old B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  3. What does a backlog mean?
  4. For which private companies can I apply after scoring 62% in ECE with 2 backlog? What is the selection procedure?
  5. Can i write Kerala PSC exams as i am a post graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University?
  6. Which exam should I give to take reputed job in government and private sector?
  7. Which course should I do if I am a commerce student?
  8. How to appear for PSC exam? Procedure to apply for the same?
  9. Can I apply in Kerala PSC exams being a distance B.A.(History) student of MS University?
  10. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  11. How to join government job in banking sector after finishing B.E in Biotechnology?
  12. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  13. What TNPSC exams can B.E ECE graduate write? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  15. Can I apply for Junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have a backlog history?
  16. How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?
  17. Procedure to apply in GATE for ECE 4th year student? Is it necessary to apply without any backlog? How to prepare without coaching? Last date of application fee?
  18. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
14th February 2016, 09:44 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PSC exams being an ECE graduate with one backlog?

No, you are not eligible to appear for examination with backlogs. So, to appear for examination and for final recruitment you have to clear your backlog and qualify in examination conducted by the State or Central government.

To appear for examination the required eligibility is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university with no backlogs.

So, now you are not eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th February 2016, 12:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

PSC stands for Public Service Commission.

The entrance exam is conducted by different state government for various state government posts.

A candidate must have done at least bachelor's degree from a recognized university. You can not apply for any State PSC exam as you are at present in second semester of engineering.

You can apply in final year of engineering but there should not be any active pending backlogs.
14th February 2016, 02:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

PSC stands for Public Service Commission and the examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as Officer in the State.

The examination is conducted by various state education board and you are not eligible to appear for examination with backlog in the bachelor's degree.

To appear for examination it is necessary to have no backlog in any paper and age limit to appear for examination vary for the different state. There is relaxation in age for different category candidates.

So, you have to clear your backlog and then only you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?