11th June 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Which all subjects are required in Higher Secondary to pursue Biotechnology at graduate level?

If I have Biology, Chemistry and Nutrition in 11th standard then can I pursue Biotechnology course after completing my Higher Secondary? Is this subject combination good enough for Biotechnology?

13th June 2018, 10:13 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which all subjects are required in Higher Secondary to pursue Biotechnology at graduate level?

Yes, You can pursue Biotechnology in Graduation after completing Higher secondary with Biology as main concerned subject. If someone have biology in 10+2 then, they can pursue Biotechnology in Graduation.
13th June 2018, 11:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all subjects are required in Higher Secondary to pursue Biotechnology at graduate level?

The required eligibility to get admission in the Biotechnology course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination to get admission in the biotechnology course.
13th June 2018, 11:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You do not have the required qualification to appear in examination to get admission in biotechnology course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?