12th June 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

When will be entrance exam conducted for M.Com by Punjabi University?

Give me important dates about entrance exam of M.Com Honors being conducted by Punjabi University, Patiala. Kindly, provide the details to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 3 years question papers of Punjabi University MCom entrance exam -- [New]
  2. When M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be conducted by Punjabi University? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible for MA Punjabi after completing BA with 50% marks?
  4. When would be the entrance test conducted by Punjabi University for M.Tech?
  5. When is the M.tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi university,Patiala?
  6. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  7. List of courses being offered by Punjabi University, Patiala
  8. How may I get application forms for CET which is conducted by Punjabi University? Is this application form available on university website? What's the web link for the same?
  9. Date of sale of M.Ed entrance exam forms of Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dance) in Punjabi University?
  11. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  12. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  13. NET Punjabi (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. When will be the entrance exam for M.Com be conducted?
  15. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Punjabi) in Delhi University?
  17. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  18. How may I get previous year papers of medical entrance exam of Punjabi university?
14th June 2018, 12:22 AM
perthc

Default Re: When will be entrance exam conducted for M.Com by Punjabi University?

Hi,

The entrance exam for M.Com by Punjabi University,Patiala will be conducted on 17th June,2018.

In order to appear for the exam,you need to at first get registered.

You need to visit ww.pupadmissions.ac.in and complete your registration.

Follow the below steps in order to appear for the exam :-

--->Submit the Online Application-cum-Admission Form.

--->Appear for the interview as per schedule given in Handbook of Information.

--->Download the Admit Card.

Please also find the important dates for the entrance exam which is attached hereby that will help you as a ready reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Important Dates for Entrance exam.pdf(428.2 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?