11th June 2018, 04:21 PM
shivanihajare

Although passed 10th Secondary School Certificate (SSC), can candidates reappear again for scoring better results?

Can my daughter repeat 10th exam in July this year again if she is not satisfied with 10th Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam results? My daughter got only 58 % in 10th Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam?

15th July 2018, 10:19 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Although passed 10th Secondary School Certificate (SSC), can candidates reappear again for scoring better results?

Though your daughter has scored only 58% of marks in SSC, I am sorry to say that she is not eligible to reappear for any of the subjects again.

At SSC level, re-appearing for the subjects in which the candidates scored low marks is not allowed.

This provision is there only for 10+2 that too only in the firsts year of 10+2.

Since the results have already been declared and there is no possibility to improve the percentage of marks, we can't do anything now.

However the candidates who have failed in any of the subjects are allowed to give Supplementary Exams.

If they score more in the Supplementary Exams, then there is scope for them to increase their percentage of marks.

I would suggest you to join your daughter in top colleges for 10+2 so that she can get good subject knowledge and can score top marks in 10+2 which will be good for her future.

Also let her to have Coaching for Entrance Exams from the very beginning of her 10+2.
13th June 2022, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Although passed 10th Secondary School Certificate (SSC), can candidates reappear again for scoring better results?

One can reappear for SSC after 2 decades as certificate has errors in name and date of birth .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?