7th March 2017, 11:19 AM

Am I eligibel to join Indian Railways after passing B.Sc non medical course?

I have passed B.Sc non medical now I am searching job in any government department. As like indian railways, ministry of external affair etc. Is it possible to get the job over there? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thanks!

7th March 2017, 03:54 PM
atal1978

Default Re: Am I eligibel to join Indian Railways after passing B.Sc non medical course?

Yes, you are eligible to join or in entrance exam for Indian Railways after passing B.Sc non medical course.

You can apply for following jobs requirement in Indian Railway -

* Assistant Programmer
* Diesel Foreman
* Mechanical
* Pharmacist

Age Criteria & Qualification -

20 years to 32 years with Bachelor's Degree.
8th March 2017, 10:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibel to join Indian Railways after passing B.Sc non medical course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have passed B.Sc non medical now I am searching job in any government department. As like indian railways, ministry of external affair etc. Is it possible to get the job over there? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thanks!
Yes, you can apply for Indian Railway in Group D post.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?