15th December 2016, 12:33 PM
SHUBHAM DINESH AGROYA

What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?

Respected Sir, I am Shubham Agroya studying in class 12th Science stream from Nashik. I want to join the Indian Railway as an Engine Driver, so I want to know what is the procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to appear? Please help me as my Parents want to me join the Medical Field.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  2. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  3. How much should I score in the entrance exam to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  4. How to can I become an engine driver in Indian Railways? I have completed 12th standard with 92%
  5. Procedure to become an engine driver in Indian Railways after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  6. What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  7. What is the Category of an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? Is it Class 3 or class 4?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  9. What is the procedure to become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway?
  10. Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?
  11. Procedure to become a railway engine driver?
  12. Which course should I pursue to become an Indian Railway engine driver?
  13. Procedure to become a Railway Engine Driver?
  14. How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?
  15. How can I become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway? Which exam do I have to appear for?
  16. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  18. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
20th December 2016, 12:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?

To become an Engine Driver in Indian Railways, you have to appear in Loco Pilot examination which is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). Eligibility criteria required to apply for RRB Loco Pilot is mentioned below :-

=> You should have passed 10th standard and ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised Institute.

=> You should be at least 18 years old and not more than 30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per Government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?