24th February 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?

I'm now in class 12 and willing to do genetic engineering in my future.what type of entrance exams i have to give after class 12 to get into good colleges offering this field as a subject? what type of oppurtunities will i get in those colleges to pursue this as my subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  2. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  3. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  4. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?
  5. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  6. How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?
  7. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  8. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  9. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  10. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  11. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  12. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  13. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  14. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  15. Which are the government colleges affiliated to genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities after graduation?
  16. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  18. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
4th January 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?

Which entrance exam should I give to do genetic engineering?
5th January 2013, 03:54 PM
ipkay93

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which entrance exam should I give to do genetic engineering?
Hello dear aspirant, as you want to become a genetic engineer so here are some details regarding the same:

There are a lot of colleges providing bachelor's degree in genetic engineering including the IITs , NITs, and many state level colleges including Institute of Genetic engineering, SRM ,JNU, etc.

Some of the entrance examinations which you need to appear for joining these colleges are:
IIT-JEE
AIEEE
JNUEEE
SRM-GEEE
TANCET-GEEE

The forms for application can be found on the websites of these colleges at the starting of the new academic session

As far as future prospects are concerned there are many government and private colleges hiring genetic engineers for the research works. So there is very high chances as there are very less colleges providing Genetic engineering.

Regards,
Pkay.
5th November 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I was having PCB in my 12th and no maths so can i get admission in genetic engineering and how to give entrance exam
14th August 2019, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

When I can apply for the entrance test of genetic engineering. Now I am in class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?