31st May 2011, 06:24 PM
hemantmhatre2002

Am I eligible for admission in Law college after scoring 46% in B.A?

I have secured 46% in BA. am i eligible for admission in a Law college

29th July 2011, 10:41 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in Law college after scoring 46% in B.A?

Courses and Eligibility:
yes you are eligible for the course
LLB (Bachelor of Law) - Aspiring candidates for the law degree can either take a three-year law course after graduation in any discipline or a five-year integrated course after 10+2 leading to a B.A., L.L.B. (Hons.).

LLM (Master of Law) – Candidate should have done LLB with good marks from recognized law college and this course is for two years.

Admissions to Law courses are done on basis of entrance tests which are generally objective type in nature. The questions invariably cover areas like reasoning, general awareness, numerical aptitude, legal aptitude and preliminary political science.

Law-related teaching is not merely restricted to the basic class-room methods alone but also includes case studies, mock court etc.
3rd February 2012, 08:06 AM
adlsm

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in Law college after scoring 46% in B.A?

yes you are eligible for the course
LLB (Bachelor of Law) - Aspiring candidates for the law degree can either take a three-year law course after graduation in any discipline or a five-year integrated course after 10+2 leading to a B.A., L.L.B. (Hons.).

LLM (Master of Law) – Candidate should have done LLB with good marks from recognized law college and this course is for two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?