14th January 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for CET exam (LAW) after completing Graduation with BA from YCMOU?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA from YCMOU and now I want to appear for CET exam so I want to know am I eligible to appear for CET exam (LAW) after completing Graduation with BA from YCMOU? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 10:01 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CET exam (LAW) after completing Graduation with BA from YCMOU?

Yes, You are eligible for the CET exams conducted for the admission in LAW courses. You can either go for the 5-year integrated LL.B programmes or can go for the 3-year LL.B programmes

Eligibility for the 5-year integrated LL.B programmes :
You just needs to have qualified Senior Secondary School/ Intermediate Examination/ 12th Board Exam of 10+2 school pattern or equivalent from a recognized University of India.

Eligibility for 3-year integrated LL.B programmes:

You just needs to have possessed a Graduate degree in any discipline of any University of Mumbai or an equivalent recognized University of 10+2+3 education pattern. MInimum 45% for general candidates and 40% for SC/ST candidates are needed for it.

Note : There is no age bar for this course and hence no need to worry about age factor
24th May 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CET exam (LAW) after completing Graduation with BA from YCMOU?

R/Sir I am a govt. employee..I m post graduate..I want to do 3 year course law from open University.plz inform the procedure
1st March 2021, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am graduated in open unuversity in ycmou the me eligibible to admission in distance education in LLB PROGRAME
10th April 2021, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I illegible for law admission after graduation in BA, but I don't have 11th and 12th documents. Because i dont give it to this exam.. am completed my graduation from YCMOU ?v
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?