25th November 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for CSC interview after qualifying NET exam with 61.14 marks?

Respected Sir, I am a High school teacher having 12 years of teaching experience. My age is 36 years and 8 months. I am now NET qualified this year securing 61.14 percentage but I have no PhD degree. Am I eligible to appear for CSC interview? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th February 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CSC interview after qualifying NET exam with 61.14 marks?

If I have BSc in botany and MA in music, and I am a net qualified, am I eligible for appearing in csc exam as a student of music??
20th February 2018, 01:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CSC interview after qualifying NET exam with 61.14 marks?

Yes, you are eligible for applying to CSC interview after qualifying NET exam.

The basic eligibility requirements are listed below:

- The educational qualification required is a post graduation level degree with minimum 55% from any recognised university.
- There is 5% relaxation for reserved candidates.
- The candidate should also have passed in UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ SLET/ SET.
- The age limit for general candidates is 37 years. There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.

Since you have passed in NET exam you can apply for CSC interview. The selection will be done based on the performance in the interview.

For applying to the interview you need to visit the official website of CSC and attend the interview.

For more detailed information you can check the PDF.
14th August 2020, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

If anyone have less 50 to 54% in bsc but if they are doing phd after quilifing NET and they have 60% in post graduate then they are eligible for appearing College Service Commission?
19th August 2022, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply directly for csc interview after net ?? What are the procedures???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?