30th May 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to appear of improvement exam after 1 years in 12th?

Am i eligible to appear of improvement exam after 1 years in 12th? Can you please tell me what is the criteria for it? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer on this? Please provide me the complete information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secure above 80% in 12th CBSE Improvement Board exam?
  6. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  7. Can I give Improvement exams of Mathematics and Economics if completed 12th around 7 years ago?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam?
  9. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  10. Can I appear in Improvement exams if appeared in 12th PSEB Board around 3 years ago?
  11. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if applied for Improvement exams of 12th CBSE?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in VITEEE if secured 65% aggregate in 12th and applied for Improvement exam?
  14. Can I give SET exam after getting 55 in Improvement exam?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured 70% in 10th, 70% in 12th Improvement and 75% in Graduation?
  16. Can I give IIT JEE exam without improvement? I have scored 68% in 1th
  17. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  18. Admission in NDA after improvement exam of 12th in next year? Requirements for female candidates?
30th May 2016, 12:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to appear of improvement exam after 1 years in 12th?

Having one year gap after your Class 12th board examination you are not allowed to appear in the improvement examination to improve your marks.

As per the norms of improvement examination which provides a opportunity to student to improve their marks of their board examination without loss of an academic year is that, a student is allowed to appear in improvement examination of as many subjects he/she likes only once and that too in the successive year of his/her board examination.

So if you have not secured good marks in your board examination then to improve it now you will have to reappear in your board examination once again in all papers as a private candidate.
30th May 2016, 02:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Improvement examination is basically a platform for students to improve their marks in their actual board examination if they have not managed good score.

Now to appear in the improvement examination one has to apply and appear in the improvement examination of successive year as a private candidate.

So having a gap of one year after your board examination you are not eligible for appearing in the improvement examination for one or two or three subjects rather you will have to reappear in all the subjects next year to improve your overall aggregate of your board examination.
1st June 2016, 12:42 AM
13precious

No you are not eligible for improvement exam after one year gap.

You should give improvement exam without taking gap.
1st June 2016, 09:50 AM
Adhayay

You are not eligible to appear in improvement exams after having a gap of year in your 12th standard board exams.
One have to appear in improvement exams in the year he or she passed out their 12th standard only.
After having a gap of one year in your 12th standard exams, you are not eligible to appear improvement exams.
9th February 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 exam in 2016 and I want to give a single subject improvement paper of mathematics am I eligible for giving improvement paper of mathematics in 2018
1st February 2020, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 exam in 2019 and I want to give a single subject compartment paper of physics am I eligible for giving compartment paper of physics in 2021..?
1st December 2021, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

can I improve my 1st year 2021 papers after taking an exams of 2nd year 2022??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?