13th March 2014, 04:58 PM
Pranab jyoti Boruah

How much percentage is needed to join IAF?

How join iaf in 1o non tencial...Please tell me the details for the same

16th March 2014, 05:02 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to join IAF?

You have not mentioned qualification it is ok I will tell procedure to join the Air Force Service. The Selection Process and Education Qualification is varies from age to age. It have a 12th Level Recruitment, Graduate Level Recruitment and Post Graduate Recruitment.

12th level Recruitment exam is NDA. NDA Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as called as NDA I and NDA II. To apply for this examination you must have a completed your Higher Secondary Level with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and age should between 16.5 years to 19 years. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

Graduate & Post Graduate Entries are : CDS Exam and AFCAT Examination. CDS Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year as called as CDS I and CDS II. To apply for CDS Examination, you must have a completed bachelor's degree with Mathematics as compulsory subjects of a recognized University. Age should between 19 years to 23 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

AFCAT i.e Air Force Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Air force twice in a year for admission to Technical Entry, Flying Branch, Ground Duty Examination. Post graduate & graduate candidates are eligible to apply for Ground Duty Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?