19th December 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Indian Air Force is form sent by Speed Post is not accepted?

sir i have passed 12th class with 51% marks from cbse board. yesterday i read your advirtisement in newspaper nuv bharat times.INDAN AIR FORCE ARE inviting bacheler male candidates.
please tell me about how to apply.because admission form will not accept which would be sen by speed post.

23rd December 2013, 03:16 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Indian Air Force is form sent by Speed Post is not accepted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have passed 12th class with 51% marks from cbse board. yesterday i read your advirtisement in newspaper nuv bharat times.INDAN AIR FORCE ARE inviting bacheler male candidates.
please tell me about how to apply.because admission form will not accept which would be sen by speed post.
Hey friend,

Indian Air Force is one of the Defence force of India

And as you have mentioned that you have completed +2 with a descent percentage and showing interest in joining in Indian Air force is good to serve the country.

Indian Air Force are inviting candidates for the various posts in Indian Air Force every year and as per your qualification you need to write the entrance exam for joining in Indian Air Force and the exam which you can attempt for,with the qualification of yours is the NDA Exam

The NDA Exam stands for National Defence Academy
and this exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is held every year twice as NDA I and NDA II.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they may include such as:

>> Nationality

>> Martial Status

>> Age Limit

>> Education Qualification

>> Physical Standard

To be descriptive about these criteria's it is that:

# The Nationality standard for the NDA Exam states that the candidate must be a Citizen of India

# The Martial Status for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate

# The age limit needed for the NDA Exam is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years

# Education qualification for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage and should have Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

# The most important of all is the Physical standard needed to be satisfied by the candidate.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the NDA Exam.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

~ ONLINE

If you want to apply for the exam in Online mode then you can get the form at http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Dates for Online Forms:

NDA Exam I 2014 Online Application Issue Date : 21.12.2013.

NDA Exam I 2014 Online Application Last Date : 20.01.2014.

It is that you need to apply for the exam Online and fill up the details needed and then apply for the exam.You need to check the link which i have provided to get the Online form, click on online application and fill Part –I Online of Application form.Fill all the marked details and make payment.Visit the same website once again select Part II of Registration.Fill all needed details, upload scanned Photograph and Signature.Click on ‘submit’ button and complete registration.Take print out of system generated application form.

For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
13th April 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply in Indian Air Force is form sent by Speed Post is not accepted?

Sir I have passed 12th class with 71% marks from harayana board.i fill form lower division clerk but can't find applications speed Post address. plz tell me address I will submit my form. Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?