6th November 2017, 03:15 PM
satpreetkaur

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in 2018 with 45 percent marks in M.Com?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in 2018 with 45 percent marks in M.Com? I am looking forward to applying for the course soon. Can you please give me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCom for a candidate with 40% in BCom General?
  2. Am I eligible to study BEd(Commerce) if did 12th from Humanities being an MCom postgraduate?
  3. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. MCom or BEd, which is better to study for Accountancy graduate?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Arts after completion of graduation with 49 percent and B.Ed with 71 percent? Relaxation for Ex-serviceman in Army?
  6. Eligibility to apply in ICAI program for a candidate with 43% in BCom and 53% in MCom?
  7. Can I study MEd after completing MCom without BEd?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for WBCS with only 50 percent marks in B.Sc?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in 2018 with 45 percent marks in M.Com?
  11. Eligibility to study MCom(H) for BCom graduate with 3 years gap?
  12. Eligibility for NEET 2018 exam -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum qualification in graduation and post graduation to be eligible for UGC NET exam 2018?
  14. Eligibility to apply in CTET for a candidate with 48% in BA and 53% in BEd? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 49.5 percent marks in B.Sc Maths and 62 percent marks in post graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Maths entrance exam in 2018 after completion of B.Sc Maths with 55.40 percent?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in software company after scoring 70 percent in BCA, 45 percent in 10th and 52 percent in 12th?
  18. How many vacancies are available in Bank of Baroda PO 2018 recruitment?
7th November 2017, 11:38 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in 2018 with 45 percent marks in M.Com?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for teacher training exam called B.Ed exam:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

2. Minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in bachelor's degree.

Your master's degree percentage is not basis for B.Ed admission. If you have 50% marks in bachelor's degree or more then you are eligible for B.Ed course.
7th November 2017, 09:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in 2018 with 45 percent marks in M.Com?

To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Commerce/ Arts stream with 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate marks from a Government recognised university. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. So, if you belong to SC/ ST category, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course else, you are not eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
8th November 2017, 09:44 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Bachelor of Education is a teacher training course. The required qualification for this course is as below:

Academic qualification: Graduation in any stream from a recognized university. General and OBC candidates need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree and for SC/ST candidates it is 45%.

You have not mentioned your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree, depending upon that you can judge your eligibility.
23rd July 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm eligible to apply B.Ed with 50% marks in MA
6th December 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49% in b.com n I m learning disability student I m eligible for b.ed course
6th March 2023, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49% in b.com n I m learning disability student I m eligible for b.ed course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?