15th October 2017, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 49.5 percent marks in B.Sc Maths and 62 percent marks in post graduation?

Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 49.5 percent marks in B.Sc Maths and 62 percent marks in post-graduation? What would be the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in Kumaon University with 44% marks in Graduation and 56% marks in post graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
  3. Am I eligible to give the SET exam in Andhra Pradesh with 55% marks in Post graduation?
  4. B.Ed possible with 39 percent marks in graduation?
  5. Minimum qualification in graduation and post graduation to be eligible for UGC NET exam 2018?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after MCA degree?
  8. Eligibility for bitsat with 79.6% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for diploma+degree completed student to get a job in MNC?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  11. How to give the entrance test in WIPRO? I have done degree in Chemical
  12. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible to become a professor in any college with 45 percent marks in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for WBCS with only 50 percent marks in B.Sc?
  15. Where should I try to get a Job after scoring 55% in BCA and 55% in MCA course?
  16. Am I eligible to do special B.Ed course with 55 percent marks in post graduation? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Arts after completion of graduation with 49 percent and B.Ed with 71 percent? Relaxation for Ex-serviceman in Army?
  18. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
16th October 2017, 09:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 49.5 percent marks in B.Sc Maths and 62 percent marks in post graduation?

To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream with 50% (45% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through merit basis of Bachelor's degree examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. Since, you have passed post-graduation with 62% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?