19th July 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?

I have 50 percent marks in high school, 65 percent marks in Intermediate and 60 percent marks in graduation and I belong to general category. Can I take admission in BTC? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed to apply?

20th July 2017, 05:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?

BTC (Basic Training Certificate) is a 2 years certification level course.

The eligibility required for the BTC course is graduation level degree in any stream with a fair percentage from any recognized university. Candidates graduation percentage only considered but not the 10th & 12th class percentage. So you don't worry you are eligible for the applying BTC in UP.

The admission are given based on the rules of NCTE (National Council of Teacher Education).

After completing this course you'll eligible to be a teacher, executive trainee, training coordinator, lecturer and different posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?