28th February 2016, 02:24 PM
sdobariya

Am I eligible to apply for degree course after completion of diploma and one year gap?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have completed diploma in chemical engineering with 8.7 CGPI. And after completed my diploma I join my job at Essar oil ltd. BUt now I want complete my degree. so how I can apply after one year gap for Diploma to degree???? please sir help me.
regards.

28th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for degree course after completion of diploma and one year gap?

Information Regarding B.Tech Course.

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. As you completed the diploma course you are eligible to go in the engineering field.

You have good marks in the diploma course. After completed the diploma course you can take admission in the directly second year of the B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. There are many private/government college in our country which provide the B.Tech course for the diploma candidates.

So, you are eligible to take admission in the B.Tech course through lateral entry examination. I advise you to prepare for the entrance examination for a good score.
10th February 2020, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for degree course after completion of diploma and one year gap?

How much percentage need for get good college of engineering after diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?