9th October 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can Non-medical student of PSEB give two compartment papers at a time?

I am a non medical student of PSEB. I have got compartment in maths and chemistry. I want to know if i can give the compartment exam at a time?

11th October 2015, 09:30 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Non-medical student of PSEB give two compartment papers at a time?

Yes, Non-medical student of PSEB can give two compartment papers at a time.
Candidate have to apply for compartment exams in both the subjects he/she is failed.
Just prepare for both the subjects properly and get them cleared in first attempt. If candidate failed again then he will have to appear in the exam next year again.
12th October 2015, 08:42 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can Non-medical student of PSEB give two compartment papers at a time?

I am happy to say you that non medical students can definitely give two compartment papers at a same time.
Candidates just have to apply for both the compartment exams in which the candidates has failed.
So, prepare yourself for the compartment examination and do not worry about the eligibility.
5th March 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the condition for appearing in compartment of class 10th pseb
22nd March 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

In session 2017 if student have two comparments would he will consider as fail. Or he can give comparment of two subjets
14th May 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

In session 2017 if student have two compartments would he will consider as fail. Or he can give compartment of two exams?
14th May 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can Non-medical student of PSEB give two compartment papers at a time? If I failed in two papers math and chemistry??
21st May 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in physics and chemistry in this 2 exams in pseb, can I give only this two papers know as a compartment or not ?? Please help me
29th June 2017, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a non medical student can i give 3 compartment papers at a time because i have 3 subjects compartment
13th May 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can non medical student of pseb give two compartment papers at a time in this year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?