31st December 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam without 12th certification?

Respected Sir
can i apply for ibps exam after
completing 10th, Diploma & B.Tech.
is it 12th certificate ia compulaory?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding GATE and GRE exams?
  2. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  3. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  4. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  5. What is a better choice between MS(Abroad) in Nanotechnology and MS in genetic engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  6. Which are the best college for electric diploma?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  8. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  10. What would be the cutoff percentage for getting a seat in NPTI, Neyveli for thermal power course?
  11. How to apply for QTP Certification? When will be this Exam? Number of attempts for this Exam?
  12. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after studying B.Tech 4 years?
  14. When will be next IBPS PO Exam? Am I eligible for next IBPS PO Exam being a candidate of going to complete 30 years by 12th January, 2012?
  15. Major Eligibility criteria for Bank Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. How may I do training from NPTI? List of courses and applying procedure? How may I get schedule for training? I've completed my B.E
  18. Can I apply for IBPS PO exam after scoring 70% in 12th and 51% in graduation
8th January 2015, 01:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam without 12th certification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
You have completed B.Tech degree so you are eligible for IBPS clerical exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks. To appear in IBPS you need following criteria :

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

Your age should be 20 to 28 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
8th January 2015, 01:36 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam without 12th certification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
The basic educational qualification required for Both the Clerk and PO IBPS exam is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university (or) its equivalent qualification is required to apply IBPS axiom. Those who are qualified in IBPS written they can directly appear in a personal interview in any Government which is participated in IBPS exam. So, you need to complete a degree after 12th standard.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination for recruitment in Clerical Cadre in 23 Public Sector Banks .

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Candidates must either be Citizen of India OR Subject of Bhutan OR Subject of Nepal .

-> Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Final year students can also eligible.

-> Candidates must have a minimum 20 years of age and maximum 28 years of age and Upper age limits is applicable for reserved category students.

For further information regarding the IBPS exam, please visit here -> http://www.ibps.in/html/CWE_CL.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?