28th February 2016, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for JCO or IAF at the age of 42 years to become DSP in Haryana, Delhi Police?

Am I eligible to apply for JCO or IAF at the age of 42 years to become DSP in Haryana, Delhi Police? What is the minimum eligibility criteria they will ask for? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon!

28th February 2016, 03:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for JCO or IAF at the age of 42 years to become DSP in Haryana, Delhi Police?

DSP stands for Deputy Superitendent of Police.

You can become DSP in Haryana Government by appearing for Haryana State Civil Services exam. The age limit is 21-30 years.

OBC and SC/ST candidates get upper age relaxation of three years and five years respectively.

The upper age limit for Indian Air Force is 19-23 years under CDS exam and 19-26 years under AFCAT exam.

At age of 42 years, you are not eligible for any of them mentioned above by you.
28th February 2016, 03:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for JCO or IAF at the age of 42 years to become DSP in Haryana, Delhi Police?

IAF stands for Indian Air Force, you must apply for Combined Defence Services. For this exam:

*Candidates must have done graduation from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply.

*Age limit is 19-23 years.

You are not eligible to apply for CDS exam as you have crossed upper age limit. The age limit for DSP entrance exam under Haryana State government is 21-30 years. Even with age relaxations, you can not apply for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?