8th January 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NISER exam after completing class 12th Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Bio and Hindi?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Science stream, I have subjects Physics, Chemistry, Bio and Hindi. Now I want to apply for NISER exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NISER exam after completing class 12th Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Bio and Hindi? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in AIPMT to further study MBBS being a Physics graduate?
  2. Can I appear for NISER exam after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Tech in food technology after passing 12th Biology, Chemistry and Physics?
  5. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  6. How many subjects are there in Intermediate course? How many entrance exams to be answered?
  7. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing class 12th with Bio Science? Which exam do I have to write and how can I prepare for the exam?
  8. How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?
  9. Which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)?
  10. In which C.B.S.E board school at Mumbai should I take admission in class 12th after completing 11th from Qatar?
  11. Eligibility for BBA after Physics, Chemistry, Hindi, English and Computers in 12th standard?
  12. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  13. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS? -- [New]
  15. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS being an NIOS candidate with Physics, Chemistry, English, Hindi and Home Science subjects?
  17. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in science stream if I am good in physics, chemistry and biology
9th January 2017, 09:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NISER exam after completing class 12th Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Bio and Hindi?

Eligibility criteria for pursuing courses in NISER

The candidate should have passed the 12th with science stream from a recognised board.

Candidates need to obtain minimum of 60% marks( 55 % for SC/ ST/ PD candidates) in final examination.

Those who are appearing for the final examination are also eligible for this course.

Upper age limit for the candidates to pursue this programme is 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable for OBC and SC / ST candidates.

candidates should not only pass their Senior Secondary examination with required percentage to pursue this programme, but also appear for the National Entrance screening Test held by NISER.
13th January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NISER exam after completing class 12th Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Bio and Hindi?

Am I eligible to apply for NISER entrance exam 2019, with 90%marks in physics,chemistry, biology, and malayalam in CBSE SYLLABUS in 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?