8th January 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing class 12th with Bio Science? Which exam do I have to write and how can I prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate with Bio Science and now I wish to join ISRO. I want to know am I eligible to join ISRO after completing class 12th with Bio Science? Which exam do I have to write and how can I prepare for the exam? What will be the total expense for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  2. Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  4. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for NISER exam after completing class 12th Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Bio and Hindi?
  7. How can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam?
  8. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  9. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  10. Am I eligible to write IIT JAM Chemical Science exam after completing class 12th from NIOS Board without Mathematics?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to join ISRO after completing 12th PCB?
  12. Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  14. How to prepare for PMT entrance exam while in 11th and 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to join IIST after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  17. Is there any way to join ISRO after class 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
15th January 2017, 07:01 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing class 12th with Bio Science? Which exam do I have to write and how can I prepare for the exam?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in technology is minimum academic qualification for this exam.

You can not join ISRO after 12th.
15th January 2017, 08:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing class 12th with Bio Science? Which exam do I have to write and how can I prepare for the exam?

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization.

ISRO entrance examination eligibility criteria:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline of engineering from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for ISRO entrance exam.

The age limit for ISRO exam is 21-30 years.

You are not eligible to join ISRO after completing class 12th with Bio science.
4th December 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have PCB stream in12th and graduated in physics am I eligible for scientist B post after giving mathematics exam in NIOS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?