22nd November 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Army officer while studying in B.Tech 3rd year with electrical stream

Sir i m studying in btech 3rd year with electrical stream n my aim is to become an army officer can u plz help me out what to do

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Army officer after passing B.Tech 3rd year with electrical stream
  2. How to be a Army officer after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  3. Jobs in Automotive Sector after studying B.Tech in Electrical stream?
  4. Syllabus for ISRO Exam for Electrical stream being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  5. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. How to become an IAS officer? I am studying 3rd year
  7. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  8. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to join Indian Army for 3rd year B.E(E&Tc)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. How to join Indian Army after studying in 3rd year?
  12. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  13. Am i eligible to join Army after studying 3rd year B.E information Science
  14. How to prepare for Indian Army for class 11 student with Arts stream?
  15. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO test while studying in 3rd year
  16. Is there any scholarship for B.Tech 3rd year student with 69%?
  17. CDS Exam Eligibility for 3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering Students?
  18. Is there any chance to join disaster management after studying B.Tech 3rd year
19th February 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Army officer while studying in B.Tech 3rd year with electrical stream

can i join in ncc ,me persuinng my b.tech 4th year in electrical
1st July 2013, 12:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Army officer while studying in B.Tech 3rd year with electrical stream

You can apply for CDS while pursuing final year of B.Tech. Being an engineering student, you can try to have selection in any of the three wings of army. Upper age limit to join army is 24 years. You must be unmarried. Male candidates with Indian citizenship can only apply.
1st July 2013, 04:19 PM
bully 001
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i m studying in btech 3rd year with electrical stream n my aim is to become an army officer can u plz help me out what to do
if you want to be a army officer than you apply in cds exam
cds exam conduct by upsc in a year
for cds exam the required criteria is write below

qualification
you should be graduate with pcm sub.
you should be indian first
if you clear all the required criteria than you become a army officer

thanks 0
2nd July 2013, 07:05 PM
bully 001
Member+

Talking Re: How to become an Army officer while studying in B.Tech 3rd year with electrical stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if you become a army officer than the criteria is
you should be graduate with any term .
if you want to join navy or air force than you should be graduate with pcm .
for navy - 19 to 22 year
for air force - 19 to 23 year
you should be an indian for this post
you should be unmarried for this post
thanks
22nd July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

""graduate with pcm""

sir actually what does this mean
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?