10th June 2013, 02:54 PM
pravallikateju

Am I eligible to apply for the post of assistant after completing B.Tech?

i have just completed my btech in the month of may 2013. i have come to know that educational qualifications as on 01/05/2013 is required. am i eligible for applying the post of assistant, as i have done with my final exams on 13 may 2013. pls help me with ur answer sending to my email.id

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  2. Am I eligible for SI post after completing B.Tech?
  3. Am i eligible to apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after completing graduation in electrical and electronics
  4. Am i eligible for Assistant Professor Post after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  5. Am I eligible to write DSC exam after completing B.Ed? For which post am I eligible for SGT or School Assistant? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for the post of assistant manager after completing 30 years and MSc Microbiology
  7. Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after completing B.Com and hardware networking course -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  9. What is the procedure to become RTO after B.E in mechanical engineering
  10. Will I be eligible for Assistant Professor post after completing B.Com, M.Com?
  11. Am I eligible for DSC School assistant post after completing BCA degree and B.Ed maths
  12. Am i eligible for B.Com, B.Ed course after completing B.A(Tamil)? How to apply for government teacher post in Tamilnadu?
  13. Is it possible to register myself for NET while studying MBA IT/Marketing?
  14. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  15. Am i eligible to apply for teaching post in engineering college after completing NET exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  17. How to join Army as Nursing Staff after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  18. What are the jobs in ISRO for diploma student?
18th December 2017, 04:07 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the post of assistant after completing B.Tech?

Assistant post in central government organisations like LDC(Lower Division Clerk) and Postal Assistant & in State government offices like Junior Assistant, typist are recruited by Staff Selection Commission and State governments respectively.
The educational qualification required to apply for these posts is 12 th standard or Intermediate pass from recognised college or institution.
Age limit to apply for SSC recruited assistant posts is 18-25 years and for state government posts is 18-36 years and the age relaxations are followed as per government regulations.
The selection procedure is written exam followed by typing test or skill test and documents verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?