20th August 2011, 11:41 PM
05 tarun mittal

How to get admission in a B.Tech university after scoring 65% in diploma?

i camplete the diploma for 65 percantage in computer science my marks is very less i got adamision in b.tech in gud university now what i do????????plz help me sir.....

21st August 2011, 02:34 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: How to get admission in a B.Tech university after scoring 65% in diploma?

I don't have knowledge of other states but in West Bengal there is a exam called lateral entry exam, through which you can join B.tech universities of West Bengal . Student of other state also can take admission in a B.Tech university through the exam.
Thank you
21st August 2011, 04:43 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get admission in a B.Tech university after scoring 65% in diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 tarun mittal View Post
i camplete the diploma for 65 percantage in computer science my marks is very less i got adamision in b.tech in gud university now what i do????????plz help me sir.....

u just have to give an entrance exam for the lateral entry admission in the college u want to get admitted to..collect the lateral entry form and clear the test..and u will be directly admitted to the 2nd year of that college..
n dont worry..ur percentage is fine and moreover it wont be a criteria for ur selection into the college..just concentrate on the exam..

all the best..
hope this helps
25th January 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in a B.Tech university after scoring 65% in diploma?

i want admission in pune for 2nd year b.tech in mechanical engineering after doin my 1st year from dehradhun but the prblm is of percentage . what shuld i do plzzzzzz suggest ?????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?